Friday, February 27, 2009

Running on a Packed Schedule

These last few months before graduation will be hectic, and I can feel it already. Too many things to get done. One minute I feel like I'm on top of my game but that quickly changes when I realize that some important deadlines are TOMORROW... Right now College CRAP is driving me insane. If you want something turned in, then why didn't you notify me in advance but had to wait till 2 days before the dealine to express the news that I am still missing stuff.. I can't wait for this college process to end because when it is finally over, I will once again be able to breath =/

Although college sucks, I am really starting to get excited about the events that are coming up soon. The Fashion Show, Talent Show, PROM, Dodge Boll Tournament, Volleyball Tournament, and most exciting of all, ASIAN NIGHT are coming up and although all the preparation will be stressful, I have faith that each and every event will be successful and fun. They have to be fun in order to make my last year of high school as memorable as possible.

Like I've said, I am extremely addicted to good dances to the point where I would skip homework and go straight to youtube everyday... It has become a hobby now and I hope that this hobby will be able to take me somewhere someday, anywhere!

Last, but not least, today is a very special today because it is my sporty best friend Michelle's Birthday. HAPPY 18th BIRTHDAY MICHELLE!! Expect a surprise tomorrow! =)

1 comment:

  1. I'm such a bad blogger i haven't blogged in a million years. Don't worry things get better when you get those acceptance letter.

    ReplyDelete