Sunday, March 15, 2009

I'm BACK!!!

Wow, I am terribly SORRY that I haven't updated for the past two weeks, school is so CRAZY now since it's nearing May and every teacher is going into "Let's CRAM the students with work so they can be ready for the AP Exam" mode. On top of that I still need to worry about scholarships, the required 60 hours of community service for graduation, working towards Asian Night, compiling speeches for NHS and graduation (I have to write like 4), and other college crap in general.

As far as college decisions go, I have gotten 3 replies back
-MCPHS [accepted]
-UMASS AMHERST [accepted]
-NORTHEASTERN [waitlisted]
-BOSTON UNIVERSITY []
-BOSTON COLLEGE []
-TUFTS []

So I'm still waiting on other schools, but hey as of right now I have not gotton "REJECTED" by any school, maybe it's a good sign who knows.

So yeah I will try my best to keep updating everyday, I PROMISE I will "TRY." In them mean time, ENJOY the new songs and layout!

P.S. I love Suju's Sorry, Sorry!

2 comments:

  1. lol. you did the same thing that i did on my aim buddy info. U should include more R&B instead of Mad by Neyo. Nice Red color though.

    ReplyDelete
  2. super generation rockssss <33

    ReplyDelete