Tuesday, March 17, 2009

A Heart & A Soul

Today something strange came over me that just got me into thinking about humanity in general. I swear CRIME AND PUNISHMENT is starting to affect me. Today, I learned or have always known but realized that underneath everybody's physical persona, there is a heart and a soul. Regardless of whether you are a super star or a poor hobo, a wicked evil stepmother or a benevolent angel, you have a heart no matter how you are on the outside. I realized that everybody has a weak side that many people don't know about and this is the side that I have much sympathy for. Although I do admit I complain a lot and don't talk nicely about everybody all the time, I just want to say that in no way do I mean much of what comes out of my mouth. Basically, if we just take the time to understand that not everybody is legitly bad or evil, we would be able to feel better about others and at the same time, feel better about ourselves. I know, THIS IS WICKED CORNY, but it's true. Alright, I'm done here. Need to shower, eat, homework, then SCHOLARSHIPS!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment