Wednesday, March 25, 2009

The Final Months of High School

lolIt's hard to believe that high school will be over in a matter of a few months. Although I can't wait to finish, I KNOW that I will miss so many things about high school like the teachers/staff, clubs/activities, defintely friends, but most importantly, the laughter and memories.

When I reflect upon what this year has been all about, I must say it is full of stress, but at the same time many laughters. This year in Spanish and AP Bio, I have had so many good times from laughing at Thanh's craziness to Amy's non-stop giggling. I will miss these moments and it's sad to know that these moments may not ever happen again in college especially since things will get more strict.

Therefore, I will cherish these last few months leading up to graduation and as much as I know I will miss RHS very much, I also know that life will move on and there will be other things in the future that are waiting for me.

-Anh Huynh Le RHS Senior '09, Always and Forever <3

No comments:

Post a Comment