Wednesday, March 18, 2009

It's All About "QUALITY," Not "QUANTITY"

OMG!! I can't believe scholarships are FINALLY OVER!! I really over worked myself for them including coming to school late today cuz I didn't finish in time =( However, nothing is ever "smooth-sailing." It seems like every time one problem ends, another arises and they NEVER STOP coming.

So today was Asian Club and once again another disappointment... I don't understand why people come if they aren't gonna do anything. It's like going into a restaurant and not order or eat... then why come?? I understand that some people require more time to mature, but by this time of year even freshmen should be able to act like young adults. It's really ashame that some people don't understand what they are doing with their life... No Offense.

Anyway, regardless of whether the members are going to put in more effort or not, the show WILL go on even if that means we will only have a cast of 15 members. Like the saying goes, it's all about "quality," not "quantity."

No comments:

Post a Comment