Thursday, February 26, 2009

I'm Addicted Too... Good Dances

I just wanted to comment on yesterday's play, NO PROBLEM. It was absolutely INCREDIBLE, something that I truly enjoyed. Sometimes I feel like there is WAYYY more talent at RHS, people just don't notice that we have it. Therefore, I can't wait to go to the talent show to find some of these hidden talents =)

Well after nearly 2 months of procrastination, I FINALLY have HALF of my research paper done. Yes, I started working on it this morning at 3:30 A.M. and finished by 5:00, but whatever, I still got it done. This weekend, my goal is to finish it and get it over with. Aww... the LAST research paper we will ever do for high school, I'm truly gonna miss it... psych!! lol just playin' who am I kidding?

Well I've been addicted to Britney Spears's CIRCUS ever since I saw Girls' Generation perform it on the 2009 STARS DANCE BATTLE. It was AWESOME, the first time that I ever considered that Girls' Generation can dance =) Yoona, Yuri, and Hyoyeon all really did an EXCELLENT job. Well, here is the uploaded video of their performance, I'm sure you can find plenty of them on youtube. Yes, it IS that great, I don't lie...

1 comment:

  1. "It was AWESOME, the first time that I ever considered that Girls' Generation can dance"

    grrr!!!!! jk..

    ReplyDelete