Monday, February 23, 2009

That One Missing Thing...

I have come to realize that for some reason, no matter how hard I try to get everything done, there is ALWAYS that ONE thing that does not get accomplished and that bothers me. It would have been great to come back from vacation on a fresh start, but no... there is that darn research paper that I can't bring myself to do or even start. I don't know if it's just me, but I feel so "un-guided" like there's nothing to follow by and I am allowed to do anything I want. Sometimes being able to do whatever you want can be stressful because you know that if you mess up, every fault will fall squarely on your shoulders. I just hope that once again I can fluff my way through this rough draft by Thursday and worry about the final draft later. Oh the joy of freedom, whoopyyy.. =/

I think I'm gonna plan on dying my hair at some point this week, I'm so sick of seeing black. It's so plain and dark... I actually liked the color that I used last time, 2 years ago =)



Like this ^

No comments:

Post a Comment