Monday, February 16, 2009

The Color of Friendship

Oh goodiness I haven't updated for 4 DAYS!! That's a record, but now I'm back with something fresh. For some reason I've been a little yellow-obessive lately so decided to use yellow for my blog's theme, after all it is the color of friendship is it not?

Yesterday was rather a LONGG dreadful day in Dorchester, and yes I hate Dorchester. Why? Because it is so crowded and definitely not a good place to take driving lessons which I had to. Fran scares me so my dad recommends this Viet dude to teach me, but he was equally scary and worse of all he repeats the same things over and over again to the point where all I heard coming out of his mouth was "khdjhfsjdhf fhsjfh fshfweuop iueir BLAH." Yeah, I didn't have a good time at all and driving around in Dorchester is like driving around with a "Please Hit Me" sign cause it's so HARD to avoid people...

Yep, you've heard my story and I hope that everybody is having a great time off. Meanwhile enjoy the new layout and a new playlist will be updated really soon =)

No comments:

Post a Comment