Thursday, February 12, 2009

Life's a Busy Street

Oh darn!! Just took a nap and that took 3 hours =( why is there such thing as being "tired" and "going to sleep"? Can't humans just develope resistance to "tiredness"? I will be waiting for that day, the day when humans are able to run on energy 24/7.

So yeah, my rough draft for the research paper is due tomorrow and I... haven't even started, so my plan is to fluff my way through it and then work on it for real over vacation. Honestly, we need of these vacations cause I'm about to malfunction already. Other vacation goals are to finish all other vacation assignments like biology (argg-ness) and learning the whole boys' k-pop dance cause I've been slacking on that...

P.S. Need new layout for blog this vacation, any suggestions?

1 comment:

  1. anh!!!(it's mindy)I made my own blog, i wanted to follow yours but i don't how to.

    ReplyDelete