Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Overpopulation?

Is it bad to say that there are WAYY too many people on Earth and that we should either die off more often or move to another planet? I don't know why I get so annoyed with things such as waiting in line, waiting for the train, and having to snuggle my body up against a stranger because there is NO personal room. Maybe I am becoming OVERLY claustrophobic the more I am exposed to it. I mean even doing something that using wi-fi to play Mario Kart with people online is hard; there's no space because EVERYBODY is on so I get diconnected every few minutes. Sometimes I feel like I desperately need my own personal space, or maybe I have some already but just need for it to expand more. A perfect world isn't a world in which you always get what you want; it is one in which there is no such thing as a "wait" time or "waiting list" or being "waitlisted." I get anything that has the word "wait" in it because that is just stomething that I cannot afford to do, ESPECIALLY in a world in which we live today.

So much to do, so little time... It is times like this that I wish I could just go back.

3 comments:

  1. Teach me how to make layouts! :] or I will have to figure it out myself instead of working on expo........

    ReplyDelete
  2. -i dont have a creative name-March 9, 2010 at 12:15 AM

    is the previous comment from meixia? lol oh guess who? ;] yehh i have to wait too.. but sometimes the wait makes it all worth it at the end (games, ur significant other, success) but then again wait can also be a b**** hhahaha

    ReplyDelete
  3. crowded trains suck bro. But you should check out some youtube videos of japanese crowded trains, its pretty ridiculous.

    ReplyDelete