Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Is Having More Time a Bad Thing?

So I'm assuming that by now everybody is aware about the fact that I am a MAJOR PROCRASTINATOR... much like how I am now (I should be studying for my chem exam but guess what I'm doing?). As spring break was nearing I told myself that I was going to study and be productive... guess what actually happened? THE EXACT OPPOSITE! >.<

Now I have a theory that giving procrastinators more time is actually a bad thing. More time in my world doesn't mean having more time to study or get things done. It just means more time to watch TV, play video games, and basically everything BESIDES studying.

Much like how on exams we get a certain amount of time, I realize that the more I spent time going over my answers, the more likely I will change my answers into the wrong ones. Never have I actually needed to spend the extra time and even when I do spend the remaining test time going over my answers, I still never actually make any changes that will benefit me.

I guess the reason why most people finish exams quickly is because they know that they do not need to spend the extra time because it MAY hurt them. Sometimes I really just need to built myself a hypnotic machine that can brainwash me or something and cause me to lose this habit.

So how do YOU guys combat procrastination, if you actually do. Give me some tips!! lol

No comments:

Post a Comment