Saturday, March 20, 2010

Revisited Memories

So yesterday I went back to my high school to visit my best teacher Ms. P and after an hour of talking, I realized how much I missed high school. And by high school I mean high school when no AP classes were involved.

That's why my favorite year of high school was probably sophomore year because the courses were easy and everything seems to be going just right. But for some reason things just went downhill from there. Sophomore year was the last "productive" year for me. After that, procrastination just kicked in like the plague and have since taken a heavy toll on my life.

I realized that as I get older and more important events begin to occur, I start to feel like I have no time to do anything. Because there are so many important things going on, I can't afford to mess up, thus I spend so much time perfecting every aspect of my life. This causes my procrastination to skyrocket and now I just can't help but give in to it.

But I hope that things will get better, that one day something drastic will happen that forces me to go back to how I was before all of these chaotic events occurred. I want to go back to being that little boy who would get all of his homework done on Fridays. I miss my productive years and hope that they will come back soon...

1 comment:

  1. i think we all miss high school. so much easier and less complicated than it is now. But then again in college we have more freedom to things outside of school so its a tough balance.

    Depends on the person sometimes too, like I having the freedom to do w/e I want even if its bad or unproductive, and if I want I can do good things to with my time.

    ReplyDelete