Tuesday, February 2, 2010

1 YEAR BLOG ANNIVERSARY!! =D

Oh boy, where do I start...

So basically, today marks the one year anniversary date from the very first time that I posted my blog entry. Thus, I thought it is special enough to update today. I was gonna make a new layout to go with this "special" occasion, but unfortunately, I have not finished. I SWEAR college is FULL of work left and right and you NEVER run out of things to do. Right now, my life is just rapidly rushing by and every day is a new challenge to see how much work I can do. Unfortunately, this "pile" of work will never cease to exist no matter how much work I put into it. I'll get NO break until vacation >.<

So I will try to finish up the layout little by little so expect something new by the end of this week =) until then... good luck to everybody who is constantly trying to pull his or her life together just like me! XD

No comments:

Post a Comment