Sunday, November 8, 2009

My 19th BIRTHDAY =)

Wow, 19 already? I'm really getting old lol

It is funny how I view "birthday" as I get older. When I was little, a "birthday" was a BIG deal. It meant everything to me. It was the one day of the year when I get new toys, games, and money. It was fun having parties, sleep-overs, and going bowling or to the arcade. But now that's all changed.

A "birthday" just seems like any other day, only a lot more special in the fact that I don't get excited over toys or games or money, but rather over how many birthday wishes I get. Every year I look at my facebook which is full of birthday wishes from friends and throughout the day I keep checking to see how many more will come lol

I finally understand why grown-ups never have big parties on their birthday, because the gifts that you get will not out-weight the thought and wishes that you receive from others.

On a side note, sorry I have been on such a long hiatus... wow almost 6 months I would say...? lol anyhow today is a special day because it marks my return to my blog. Hopefully I will have more time to keep it up-to-date. I will try my best =)

1 comment:

  1. I thought I commented here already wut da eff.

    I must've forgot to do that word verification thing @_@.
    Well anyway I was going on about how I felt the same bout birthdays man. It's really like any other day... it was nice when people brought me out to dinner on my last b-day but even if they didnt do something like that I'd still be fine.

    ReplyDelete