Wednesday, February 10, 2010

I Wish the Snow Angels Will Hear My Prayers Tonight

Right now it looks pretty snowy outside and I hope it becomes worse lol. The worser it gets the better, we need a bad day (or rather a good day for me) once in a while. I remember that one time back in 8th grade when we didn't have school for a WHOLE week, it was great. I don't know if colleges have their students "make up" days or not, but from the looks of things they don't. Wouldn't that be great to stay home for a week and not have to make up it in the summer?

I will be praying for "FOOTS" of snow tonight, the more the better. But really, if we do have school tomorrow regardless of the weather, then please don't snow so much because I'm a poor commuter =(

1 comment:

  1. oh wow you started blogging again lol wow. I remember that week in 8th grade man, good times yo. My dad thought I was too young to handle the snow plow at the time so I didn't have to work as much. Now I have to do everything..

    SNOW IS BAD ANH I PRAYED FOR NO SNOW!

    ReplyDelete