Friday, February 12, 2010

I F*CKING HATE THE MBTA & FRIDAYS!!

So I just woke up from my sleep, and god I dread and look forward to Fridays every week. Happy that it's finally the weekend (with this Monday off Wooo!) and dreading over the fact that I have a 3 hour long biology lab every Friday. Biology is just that ONE subject that no matter how hard I try, I still won't get it, which explains why I got a 56 on my first exam >.<>.< Then when I changed over to the Red Line, I noticed that every stop on the other Red Line, which goes in the opposite direction, had a train. Once ONE TRAIN is delayed, EVERY TRAIN IS DELAYED... not to mention that some people on the train are very agressive! God, public transportation... can't live with it, can't live without it. Well only 5 and a half more years of transportation torture for me... sigh..

1 comment:

  1. No way, the one and only Anh got a 56 on his first exam, thats crazy lolol.

    But ya man, i know how ya feel about the trains. sometimes when I'm out waiting at ashmount the train would take FOREVER to get to the station and i'd be freezing my ass off.

    ReplyDelete