Monday, June 15, 2009

Driving & Video Games

Okay so for the past 3 days, I've done nothing but playing video games. I have A LOT and I mean it. A friend of mine once commented that the money that I had spent on video games throughout my life is more than enough to pay off for a semester of college tuition. I still buy video games of course, but the only problem is... I feel like I've lost interest in playing, not buying... =/

So who or what do I blame? SCHOOL!! Duh, as if there is any other reason why. If I hadn't been so busy with school, I wouldn't have been on a 4-year break away from video games. I guess it's kind of like high school. You miss it right after graduation, but as time kicks in... you begin to feel less nostalgic. Maybe I'll regain my interest in video games, maybe I won't... let's wait and see.

Either way, I've already bought something called a "Cyclods Evolution." It's kind of like something that will turn your Nintendo DS into an iPod. With this product, I can listen to music on my DS and even play games off the internet if you know what I mean (wink wink). Altogether it was a little over 100$ but whatever I think it's worth it. It will save me A LOT of money in the end... YAY so yeah I definitely recommend it.

Aside from video games, I have been keeping up with my driving lately. My other, more likable, instructor said I drove "beautifully," but the main instructor never seems to be pleased... Anywho, I got to go on the highway today and although it wasn't as scary as I imagined, it was a REALLY TIRING experience, I felt so weak and drained after getting off the highway... it felt really weird. So today was my LAST driving hour so I'm offically done HOORAH!! Now the next step is.. ROAD TEST and the best part LICENCE! lol Hopefully I'll pass XD

1 comment:

  1. hey anh, i can no longer keep up with my blog seeing that i'm a bad blogger, plus I'm not a good writer and it takes me forever to write something. Well, i'm just letting you know that i'm deleting my blog but you can always reach me any way.- Officers power,
    -Mindy

    ReplyDelete