Sunday, January 2, 2011

Tales of Symphonia

I've actually finished this game almost a year ago and here are my impressions:

o Story: 8
o Characters: 9
o Gameplay: 9
o Graphics: 9
o Music/Sound: 8
o Replay Value: 10
o Lasting Impression: 9

I must say I really enjoyed this game fully. For me, the best things about this game are the gameplay and characters. The two really stood out and made the experience much more worthwhile. The story is great although a little confusing and typical, the graphics are amazingly edgy, and the replay value is incredibly high. Some parts of the game are really challenging, but once you get pass them, you will be well rewarded. This made it really rewarding to venture through some of the side quests. The voice actors did a great job and the theme music was really good as well. I will always remember this game and it is one title in which everybody needs to experience at least once.

The Final Verdict: 8.8

No comments:

Post a Comment