Friday, April 2, 2010

The Ugly Truth or the Pretty Lie?

Lately I have been thinking a lot about truths and lies. When I was little, I used to not care whether what people tell me were lies or not. However, as I get older I feel as if I would prefer the truth regardless of whether or not they were good things or bad things.

It was great to be praised by others when I was little for doing any kind of work whether it was excellent or crappy work. However, there are certain things that a lie can never make up for. Of course there are times when I hope that I can continue to live a lie because often lies are always ideal.

I don't know, it is quite a dilemma because the truth usually hurts =/

1 comment:

  1. the truth hurts but its always better to get that rather than a false impression of w/e it is you're thinkin about. Besides its really helpful to hear to hard critical truth when you're trying to improve at something. Like say dancing, if peopel around keep tellin u ur okay, ur not gonna try as hard. But if they're like u and say that its straight up horrible we'll actually have progress lol. I mean look at those years where we practiced our asses off to dance lol.

    ReplyDelete